Cyber Crime Defence Barristers
We have expertise in criminal investigations and criminal prosecutions relating to cyber crime.
Cyber crime can take many forms, we can assist in the instruction of IT experts and explore defences to the allegations.
The following links will take you to more detailed pages on computer crime related topic:
- Fraudulent Misuse of Computers and Data
- Peer to Peer Software Misusage Offences
- Online Defamation/Harassment
- Hacking of Computer Systems
- Internet Piracy
- Making, Distribution and Possession of Unlawful Images of Children
- Extreme Pornography Possession
- Malicious creation and distribution of Web Content, including images, viruses, code copy.
- Spamming Campaigns
- Phishing Attacks
- Hijacking Computers
- Software counterfeiting (copyright infringement)
- Email Scams
- Online Identity Theft
- Data Protection Act (GDPR) Offences
- Computer Tampering
- Malware Deployment
- Video Cam Offences
- Revenge Porn
- Blackmail by Internet
- Web-based Pyramid Schemes
- Software Manipulation for Gain
If you are seeking legal advice or representation in relation to a cyber-crime allegation, call Barristers.London without obligation and in strict confidence, to discuss how we might assist you. Our fees are competitive.
Back to: Criminal Law page